Turkey cheese burger with bacon casserole. By far the BEST turkey burger I have ever had. The inspiration was on an episode of Diners Drive-Inns and Dives. I simply turned their turkey sandwich into.
Instead of fries on the side, you get This Blue Cheese Bison Burger with Bacon Caramelized Onions might be the best burger I've ever made. The rich, cheesy sauce alone is to die for! Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole is the perfect comfort dish.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, turkey cheese burger with bacon casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Turkey cheese burger with bacon casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Turkey cheese burger with bacon casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
By far the BEST turkey burger I have ever had. The inspiration was on an episode of Diners Drive-Inns and Dives. I simply turned their turkey sandwich into.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have turkey cheese burger with bacon casserole using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey cheese burger with bacon casserole:
- Make ready of tater tots.
- Take of mushrooms washed and sliced.
- Take of garlic cloves.
- Make ready of stick of unsalted butter.
- Take of can cream of celery soup.
- Make ready of turkey bacon.
- Get of ground turkey.
- Prepare of turmeric.
- Get of black pepper.
- Prepare of himalayan pink salt.
- Prepare of McCormick molasses bacon spice.
- Make ready of McCormick brown sugar bourbon spice.
- Prepare of shredded cheese.
You won't even miss the hamburger bun after trying this amazing recipe! This keto cheeseburger casserole with bacon is an easy ground beef dish to make, perfect for sharing with. Bacon cheeseburger meatloaf lightened up with ground turkey is one of the best meatloaf recipes you'll ever make! Baking it in a creamy cheeseburger casserole just takes it right over the top.
Instructions to make Turkey cheese burger with bacon casserole:
- Set oven at 350.
- Take a 9/11 casserole dish and spray lightly with Olive oil Pam and line the bottom of the pan with tots laying on their side.
- In pan with mushroom and chopped garlic add butter and saute. Put 3 shakes of each spice and grind the salt 3 times cook on med until mushroom are tender.
- Open soup and spread on tots evenly. When mushroom mixture is done pour over soup and spread .cook ground Turkey completely and spread on mushroom mixture when done.
- Layer Bacon and add cheese generously.
- Cover with foil and put holes in foil with knife bake 45 min .let cool when done. Enjoy it with my compliments.
A turkey burger seasoned with onion soup mix, pepper, and soy sauce. Easy to make and great for I added some low-fat Swiss cheese and with relish ketchup mustard and onions – this was a Friday I used an egg white instead of whole egg like suggested earlier. Also put a slice of canadian bacon and. Reviews for: Photos of Spicy Bacon Cheeseburger Turkey Wraps. Home » Recipes » Burger ».
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food turkey cheese burger with bacon casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!