Sachertorte (chocolate cake)★Recipe video★. SACHERTORTE RECIPE – By Ernst Knam. How to make Moist Chocolate Cake? Get the best Sachertorte recipe from Video Culinary.
Made with a chocolate sponge cake, filled with apricot jam and covered with chocolate. I was looking for a recipe I liked about this Sachertorte. As you can imagine, there are hundreds of them.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sachertorte (chocolate cake)★recipe video★. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
SACHERTORTE RECIPE – By Ernst Knam. How to make Moist Chocolate Cake? Get the best Sachertorte recipe from Video Culinary.
Sachertorte (chocolate cake)★Recipe video★ is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Sachertorte (chocolate cake)★Recipe video★ is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sachertorte (chocolate cake)★recipe video★ using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sachertorte (chocolate cake)★Recipe video★:
- Prepare of ■for chocolate cake.
- Take of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Take of granulated sugar.
- Take of egg yolks.
- Prepare of milk chocolate.
- Prepare of almond flour.
- Get of cake flour.
- Make ready of cocoa powder.
- Get of egg whites (Cool in a fridge.).
- Make ready of granulated sugar (for meringue).
- Prepare of apricot jam (sugar free).
- Make ready of ■for coating chocolate.
- Make ready of milk chocolate.
- Take of milk.
- Take of and 2/5 cup bitter chocolate.
- Prepare of grape seed oil.
Seeing the final result and inner texture, I decided to. Sachertorte/Chocolate Ganache cake recipe～ASMR cooking Easy to introduce from recipe to arrangement widely! Funny unboxing from the original "Sachertorte" made of "Hotel Sacher Vienna"!. If you like this video please share it, give thumps.
Steps to make Sachertorte (chocolate cake)★Recipe video★:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPcsG3e7VSE&t=98s.
- 【chocolate cake】Coat inside of a cake pan with butter and bread flour.(not included in recipe) Put the pan in a cool place. Sift cake flour and cocoa powder together. Preheat a oven to 374 ºF..
- Chop milk chocolate and put it in a bowl. Boil water with a small pot and turn off the heat when the water boils. Put the bowl on the pot. Don't put it directly in the hot water. Wait 30 sec as it is and melt the chocolate..
- Make unsalted butter smooth. Add granulated sugar and mix it with a whisk until it becomes white. Add melted chocolate and mix well. (Add chocolate of room temperature. Please be careful not to melt the butter.).
- Add half of egg yolk and mix well. Add the remaining egg yolk and mix well. Add almond flour and mix well while crushing lumps..
- Make meringue. Beat egg white until it becomes watery. Whip it with a hand mixer on high speed. Add granulated sugar in 4-5 parts. (Add sugar after the egg white becomes white and fluffy.) Whip it to soft-peak stage and switch to low speed. Whip it slowly for a minutes..
- Add the meringue to the batter in 3 parts and fold it. Add dry ingredients at once before it mixes up completely..
- Fold it until it gets glossy. Put it in the cake pan. Bake it at 338 ºF for 50 minutes. Drop it to prevent the cake from shrinking..
- Put the cake out of the pan while it's hot. Wrap it with plastic wrap while it's a little warm. Let it sit over night at room temperature. Slice it into 3 pieces. Put apricot jam between 3 slices..
- 【coating chocolate】 Warm milk chocolate and milk together with a microwave (600W, 20sec). Melt it by using remaining heat to prevent from separating. Put it on the cake and cover the cake. Let it cool in a fridge for 5 minutes..
- Put chopped bitter chocolate and oil in a bowl. Melt the chocolate in the same way as 'process 3'. Let it cool 1-2 minutes and then put it on the cake. Let it cool in a fridge for 30 minutes..
Please watch the video for directions. Break the chocolate into pieces, melt gently in a bowl set over a pan of hot water, stirring occasionally, then cool slightly. Beat the butter in a bowl until really soft, then gradually beat in the sugar until the mixture is. This classic chocolate cake is both light and rich at the same time, with an airy cake, a simple apricot jam filling and a decadent bittersweet glaze. To make the chocolate glaze: Place the filled cake on a wire rack over a parchment lined baking sheet.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food sachertorte (chocolate cake)★recipe video★ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!