Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and bacon stuffed croissants recipe. You can have chicken and bacon stuffed croissants using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants:
- Provide 2 cups of cooked shredded chicken.
- Take 2 of regular size cans of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- Get 1/3 cup of cooked crumbled bacon.
- Get 8 oz. of cream cheese.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped onions.
- Get to taste of Salt & Pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook 2 chicken breast and shred (I use Kitchenaid mixer with paddle attachment).
- Add in remaining ingredients except crescent rolls and mix well.
- Open both cans of crescent rolls and pinch together creases to create 8 separate rectangles..
- Place a generous amount of chicken and bacon mixture in the center of the crescent roll. Pull up corners diagonally and pinch together. Repeat with all 8 rectangles..
- Place on a baking sheet and bake 13-15 minutes until golden brown..
Are you looking for a grilling recipe? Petite Turkey, Pear & Provolone Croissants Hellmann's. Mix shredded chicken, cream cheese, celery, and onion. When removing cresent rolls from package, leave together so that two cresent rolls form a square. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, to taste.
If you find this Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.