Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Seven Layer Taco Dip recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seven Layer Taco Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seven Layer Taco Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Money.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
You may well prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. Possibly the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many men and women mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it’s full before a cycle is going. By cool drying or air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seven layer taco dip recipe. To make seven layer taco dip you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seven Layer Taco Dip:
- You need 1 packages of (1-oz.) Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of (16 oz.) Refried Beans.
- Take 1 packages of (8 oz.) Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of (16 oz.) Sour Cream.
- Provide 1 can of (16 oz.) Salsa.
- Provide 1 large of Tomato.
- Get 1 bunch of Green onions, chopped.
- Take 1 small of Iceberg Lettuce.
- Get 1 can of (6 oz.) Black Olives, drained and sliced.
- Use 2 cup of Cheddar Cheese, shredded.
Steps to make Seven Layer Taco Dip:
- In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix and the refried beans. Spread the mixture on a large baking dish..
- Next, mix the sour cream and cream cheese in a medium bowl and spread on top of refried beans..
- Top the two layers with salsa. Place a layer of lettuce over salsa..
- Place a layer of tomatoes and onions on lettuce and top with cheddar cheese..
- Garnish with black olives. Serve with crackers or chips..
Seven Layer Taco Dip is always one of the first dishes gone at parties. It's very easy to make and tastes so delicious. Seven Layer Taco Dip is a DELICIOUS and EASY appetizer to serve at any gathering, fiesta, or as a FUN weeknight treat for the family! How to make seven layer dip with meat. STEP ONE: Brown and season the ground beef.
If you find this Seven Layer Taco Dip recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.