Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Greek Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
Also when you are searching for a snack to hold you over in between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or perhaps seeds. You will come to find that these snack items are loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and also seeds will have much more than others. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they’re essential because your body utilizes these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. The first thing you may not realize is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these types of fatty acids.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to greek salad recipe. You can have greek salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Greek Salad:
- Provide 4 oz of chicken breast.
- Use 2 oz of spinach.
- Use 2 oz of romaine lettuce.
- Take 1/8 cup of feta cheese.
- Provide 1/2 of roma tomato.
- Prepare 1 slice of onion.
- You need 1 1/2 oz of greek salad dressing.
- Use 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Greek Salad:
- Chop spinach and lettuce. Wash and let dry..
- Cut tomato in half, and dice one half. Set other half aside. Cut slice of onion, core, and cut into quarters..
- Cut chicken into 1" strips, and place into Zip-loc bag. Add lemon juice, pepper, and salt, and shake..
- Place chicken into frying pan, and cook until strips are at 165°F..
- Plate lettuce, spinach, tomato, and onion. Arrange chicken, and sprinkle cheese. Drizzle dressing over top..
If you find this Greek Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.