Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheesy potatoes with sausage and bacon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy potatoes with sausage and bacon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy potatoes with sausage and bacon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Perhaps the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. It’s about being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy potatoes with sausage and bacon recipe. You can cook cheesy potatoes with sausage and bacon using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy potatoes with sausage and bacon:
- Get 3 slice of bacon cut up.
- Take 1 lb of sausage.
- Take 1 large of onion.
- Take 10 cup of diced potatoes.
- Take 3 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1 of bacon drippings from seven slices of bacon minus 3 tablespoons.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mild shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Provide 2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Get 3 1/4 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Cheesy potatoes with sausage and bacon:
- render the bacon save rhe drippings.
- take the casing off the sausage chop it up into medallions thin ones.
- chop your onion.
- peel wash and cube your taters.
- remove the bacon when its rendered set aside.
- add potatoes and onions to the drippings stir well until all are coated.
- cover let cook till nice and tender stir occasionally so it dont stick to bottom.
- add your sausage and cover let cook 7 minutes add bacon.
- add your spices and herbs.
- add cheese.
- cover turn off heat let sit 5 minutes then dig in.
- when using a shredder becareful.
If you find this Cheesy potatoes with sausage and bacon recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.