Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Put together a trail mixfrom various seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all helpful for improving your mood. This is possible as these foods are rich in magnesium which promotes your production of serotonin. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more of this chemical in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Nuts, in addition to improving your mood, can be a superb protein source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tasty salmon greek pasta salad recipe. You can cook tasty salmon greek pasta salad using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad:
- You need 1 can of Salmon (can substitute with fresh salmon (1 cup) or a can of tuna, or even chicken!).
- Prepare 10 of Radishes.
- Get 1/3 packages of Baby spinach.
- You need 2 medium of tomatoes.
- Take 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 box of Pastas (i used Catelli Gluten Free).
- Get 1/3 cup of Mayonaise.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Relish.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Greek spices.
- You need 1 tbsp of White sugar.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad:
- Cook your pastas as directed..
- Meanwhile, dice your vegetables and mince your garlic cloves and baby spinach. Put them in a large salad bowl..
- Drain your can of salmon and chop the salmon in small pieces..
- Drain your pastas and cool them with cold water until they are completely cold..
- Add the pastas and the salmon into your salad bowl and mix throughly with a wooden spoon..
- Add the mayonaise and mix until everything is evenly covered..
- Add relish and spices, salt and pepper and mix throughly..
- Serve cold, preferly after 3-4 hours in the refrigerator (pastas will absorb the taste). You can also serve directly as it is. Delicious!.
If you find this Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.