Simple Fried rice with chopped offal.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, simple fried rice with chopped offal. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Fried rice with chopped offal is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Simple Fried rice with chopped offal is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have simple fried rice with chopped offal using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Fried rice with chopped offal:
- Take 1 handful of green peas.
- Take 10 of fingers of carrots.
- Prepare 2 sachet of gino curry powder.
- Make ready of Offal stock.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 4 cubes of knor chicken.
- Prepare 1 of hand ful of green beans.
- Take 1/2 of milk cup of kings oil.
- Take 2 cups of rice (mama gold).
- Prepare 1 of onion bulb (medium sized).
Steps to make Simple Fried rice with chopped offal:
- Par- boil the rice till it softens a bit for 15mins. Wash and set aside.
- Chop the vegetables and set aside.
- Wash, and steam the offals adding salt, onion, and curry….
- Steam for 10 mins..
- Remove from heat and set the stock aside….Chop the offals in small bits.
- Put the oil in your frying pan and heat along with the chopped meat and slices of onions..
- Add other vegetables and heat for 15 mins.. adding your curry and maggi.
- Remove from heat and add to the parboiled rice..mix thoroughly…..and put back on the heat adding the stock.
- Allow for 5mins….
- Serve hot…..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food simple fried rice with chopped offal recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!