Vegan Chocolate and Pecan Banana Bread. Spelt banana bread is naturally vegan and made extra delicious with chopped pecans and chocolate chunks. You can garnish the top with extra pecans and chocolate chunks if you like. Bang the filled loaf pan on the counter a couple times to evenly distribute the batter and to fill all spaces of the loaf pan.
I love my vegan banana breads, and have quite a few variations in the recipe collection, like this Blueberry Banana Oat Bread, Buckwheat Spruce up your banana bread with additional add-ins and toppings! Today we're sharing how we make traditional vegan banana bread but also an incredible vegan. This is one of the nicest versions of banana bread I've ever had and it's perfect for vegans, or if you need an emergency bake and are all out of eggs and butter.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, vegan chocolate and pecan banana bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Chocolate and Pecan Banana Bread is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Vegan Chocolate and Pecan Banana Bread is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Spelt banana bread is naturally vegan and made extra delicious with chopped pecans and chocolate chunks. You can garnish the top with extra pecans and chocolate chunks if you like. Bang the filled loaf pan on the counter a couple times to evenly distribute the batter and to fill all spaces of the loaf pan.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have vegan chocolate and pecan banana bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Chocolate and Pecan Banana Bread:
- Prepare 3 of large ripe bananas.
- Make ready 50 g of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 100 ml of oat milk.
- Get 50 ml of sunflower oil.
- Get 1 Tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 50 g of cacao powder.
- Get 3 tsp of mixed spice.
- Take Pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare 50 g of pecan nuts.
- Take 150 g of self-raising flour.
- Take 100 g of spelt flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking soda.
If you don't have a preferred vegan dark chocolate. Rich double chocolate vegan chocolate banana bread bursting with chocolate and banana flavor! Moist, decadent and so easy to make! It's really double chocolate banana bread if you want to put a finer point on it.
Instructions to make Vegan Chocolate and Pecan Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 220°C / 200°C fan. Place a small baking tray on the middle shelf to help remove the loaf tin..
- Blend the bananas with the brown sugar, oat milk, vanilla extract and oil until silky..
- Mix in the cacao powder, mixed spice, salt and pecan nuts..
- Combine the flours and baking soda, then add to the wet mixture..
- Pour the mixture into an oiled loaf tin and place in the preheated oven. Turn the temperature down to 200°C / 180°C fan, and bake for 25 mins..
- Remove the loaf, cover loosely with foil and return for another 25-30mins, or until a skewer comes out clean from the centre of the mixture. Allow to cool in the tin for 5 mins before turning out onto a cooling rack..
It has cocoa powder in the batter and then heaps of chocolate chips as well, so yes. Easy to make Vegan Chocolate Chip Banana Bread which is super soft, moist, and delicious. The recipe is plant-based, gluten-free, oil-free, healthy-ish, and can Hi Ela, Chocolate chip banana bread came out delicious. we had one warm piece as soon as it coolEd down. 😋 thanks for your recipe. Use up your ripe bananas in our vegan banana bread – the perfect breakfast treat to enjoy with your morning cuppa. We love it toasted with peanut butter.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegan chocolate and pecan banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply