Vegan Banana Bread With Chocolate Chips. If you have any difficulty with getting vegan chocolate chips (I used to not be able to find them anywhere, but now I can When this banana bread is served warm you get melted and gooey chocolate delights in your slice of banana bread, and served cold you bite. This banana bread with chocolate chips is simply amazing ! And I love chocolate chip banana bread even more.
This fluffy and moist vegan chocolate chip banana bread cake is very easy to make in one bowl, using simple pantry ingredients. The easy vegan banana bread recipe with chocolate chips is made with almond butter, maple syrup and whole wheat flour for a healthy, oil-free treat. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, vegan banana bread with chocolate chips. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Banana Bread With Chocolate Chips is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Vegan Banana Bread With Chocolate Chips is something that I have loved my whole life.
If you have any difficulty with getting vegan chocolate chips (I used to not be able to find them anywhere, but now I can When this banana bread is served warm you get melted and gooey chocolate delights in your slice of banana bread, and served cold you bite. This banana bread with chocolate chips is simply amazing ! And I love chocolate chip banana bread even more.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan banana bread with chocolate chips using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Banana Bread With Chocolate Chips:
- Take 1 2/3 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Get 1 cup of Mashed bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Stevia sweetener.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Coconut oil, softened not melted.
- Get 1/4 cup of Water.
- Get 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
- Make ready 6 tbsp of Apple sauce, natural.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Soy yogurt (or coconut yogurt).
- Take 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips, Chocolate Dream brand is vegan.
This easy vegan banana bread with chocolate chips is completely oil-free but still. I have only ever made banana bread with oil in the batter, not butter. FYI, if you make more than one to two changes to a recipe, you have made a new recipe and should not rate the original based on the. I teased this Vegan Banana Bread recipe on my Insta stories a FEW times and it's finally here!
Steps to make Vegan Banana Bread With Chocolate Chips:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Mix the sugar with the apple sauce and softened coconut oil in one bowl. Make sure the ingredients are mixed well..
- Mix the flour, baking soda, and salt in another bowl. Then mix with the ingredients in the other bowl. Make sure to mix them well..
- Add the banana, yogurt, water, and chocolate chips. Mix well with the previous ingredients..
- Scoop mix into a 9 inch bread tin and bake for 60 minutes. Check to make sure it's not too moist with a poker. If it is bake for a few extra minutes..
This recipe is from Brett Cobley's new book What Vegan's And while I personally LOVE chocolate chips in banana bread, I totally get that it's not for everyone. Stephen prefers his without chocolate in it.. Chip Banana Bread Recipe, these Gluten Free Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Bars, for sure, these Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Tell me you go to such lengths for the love of banana bread. Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. This might be the best banana bread ever, and boy do people love banana bread.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food vegan banana bread with chocolate chips recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!