Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Run the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked cheesy hasselback potatoes recipe. To make baked cheesy hasselback potatoes you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes:
- Prepare 8-10 of Potatoes.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of Red Chilli flakes.
- Take 1 cup of Mozzarella Cheese shredded.
- Get 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
Steps to make Baked Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes:
- Wash and pat dry the potatoes. Do not peel them. Meanwhile preheat oven on 240°..
- Place them all in between two wooden spoons or big skewers one by one and start cutting them. This trick of placing the spoon or skewers prevent the potatoes being cut fully. Keep slicing them but not all the way through. Stop it when the knife touches the spoon handles..
- This way all your potatoes are neatly done. Now mix melted butter or olive oil along with some of your favourite herbs and drench the potatoes with this dressing. Place them in a parchment paper lined baking tray..
- Bake them on the last rack of a fan assisted oven for nearly 45-50 minutes. After fully done, remove them and stuff the cheese into them. Sprinkle some chilli flakes accordingly and pop it back in the oven for 5 more minutes or just until the cheese melts..
- Serve them immediately for a scrumptious dinner right away. Cheesyliciously delicious and perfect for a family dinner..
If you find this Baked Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.