Crumbly Fried Rice 5 Minutes in the Microwave.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, crumbly fried rice 5 minutes in the microwave. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crumbly Fried Rice 5 Minutes in the Microwave is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Crumbly Fried Rice 5 Minutes in the Microwave is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crumbly fried rice 5 minutes in the microwave using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crumbly Fried Rice 5 Minutes in the Microwave:
- Make ready 1 of bowl Cooked white rice.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ○Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of to 1 teaspoon ○Chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ○Soy sauce.
- Take 1 of ○Your choice of fillings (I used 2 slices of ham and some spring onion in the photo. You can use imitation crabsticks, etc. too)..
- Make ready 1 of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Crumbly Fried Rice 5 Minutes in the Microwave:
- Heat the rice up until it's warm to the touch. If you heat it too much then the egg will set before the rice cooks in Step 2..
- Spread the rice out in a heat-resistant plate and crack an egg over the top. So that the rice doesn't clump together, mix the egg into the rice thoroughly..
- Add the ○ ingredients to Step 2 and mix them in well. Make sure that the rice is spread out evenly in the bottom of the plate, cover the plate in cling film, and microwave it for 2 minutes (500 W)..
- Take the rice out of the microwave and stir the rice with a cut-and-fold motion. Wherever the egg has clumped together, make sure to break it apart. Cover the plate in cling film once again and microwave it for 2 minutes at 500 W..
- Take the plate out of the microwave once more and stir the rice in the same cut-and-fold motion again to make it nice and crumbly. Then put the rice in the microwave for a further 1 minute at 500 W to evaporate off any excess liquid..
- Take the rice out of the microwave a final time and stir it again. Then season the rice with salt and pepper and serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food crumbly fried rice 5 minutes in the microwave recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!