Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect The BEST taco dip ever recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best The BEST taco dip ever recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The BEST taco dip ever recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Especially if you ensure that the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the best taco dip ever recipe. To cook the best taco dip ever you only need 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare The BEST taco dip ever:
- Use of taco dip.
- Get 2 of Philadelphia Cream Cheese room temperature.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of Taco sauce.
- Take 1 cup of Sour cream.
- Provide 1/4 cup of milk.
- Take 3/4 Head of lettuce chopped.
- Prepare 4 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 3 of tomatoes.
- Provide 1/2 of onion diced.
- Get 1 can of Black olives optional.
- Provide 1 packages of Tortilla chips.
Instructions to make The BEST taco dip ever:
- Chop tomatoes into small pieces and set aside in a container..
- Chop lettuce into half inch pieces and set aside in a container..
- Shred cheese and set aside in a container..
- Dice half an onion and set aside in a container..
- Put the cream cheese, sour cream, milk, and taco seasoning in a bowl. Use a hand blender to combine ingredients..
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the plater or plate. I usually spread it about 1/2" thick..
- Spread your lettuce evenly over the top of the dip..
- Add your chopped onion next..
- Add your tomatoes next..
- Add your cheese next covering the entire platter..
- If you want black olives you can put them on now..
- Cover with saran wrap and put in the fridge to chill. (Or just dig in)!!!.
- Serve with chips and enjoy!.
It is perfect for watching the game, tailgating, family The flavors together are just amazing. What is your favorite go-to dip recipe? Isn't there one recipe that you make over and over and can't ever seem to. No taco dip is complete without a layer of cool, tangy sour cream. Just a few dollops will add a creamy zing to any spicy dish!
If you find this The BEST taco dip ever recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.