Vegan Mango Bread.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan mango bread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Mango Bread is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Vegan Mango Bread is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook vegan mango bread using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Mango Bread:
- Get 4 of mangos.
- Take 2 cups of flour.
- Get to taste of Salt (optional).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of Banana flavor (optional).
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Take 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Vegan Mango Bread:
- Peel your mangoes. I mashed them. Next time I would blend them. My bread was chunky (that’s okay but I would have preferred a smoother experience..
- Mix all your other ingredients. Fold in your mango paste into dry ingredients. Can you see that banana flavor in my hand? Do not do it. I repeat, do not do it. The flavor is overwhelming and you won’t really taste the mango unless you’re chewing a chunk. Maybe I should have just used a drop. Also I actually used 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil because I wanted moist bread. But it was too much and gave off cake texture rather than bread. So be careful with your oil..
- Grease your loaf with butter, pour batter and bake for 30 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegan mango bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!