Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a place get started on as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than simply swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This also happens in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, of course. It’s concerning being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy hasselback potatoes recipe. To cook cheesy hasselback potatoes you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes:
- Use 6 of baking potatoes.
- Use 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of onion salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Use 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut 6- 10 inch squares..
- Cut each potato into 1/4 inch slices, cutting to but not through the bottom of the potato..
- Place 1 potato on each foil square..
- Combine butter, garlic salt, onion salt, pepper, & grated Parmesan in a small bowl & mix well..
- Place 1/2 tbsp (or a little more, if desired) butter mixture on each potato. Wrap each potato with foil..
- Bake until potatoes are tender, about 1 hr. Open foil packs. Top each potato with cheddar cheese. Serve with sour cream, if desired..
If you find this Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.