Banana Pencake with vegan nutella.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, banana pencake with vegan nutella. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Banana Pencake with vegan nutella is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Banana Pencake with vegan nutella is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have banana pencake with vegan nutella using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Pencake with vegan nutella:
- Get 1 cup of hazelnuts (blanched).
- Get 4 tbsp of agave syrup.
- Get 4 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- Get 2 tbsp of cocoa powder + 1 tbsp for dusting.
- Get 8 of large bananas.
- Make ready 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 2 cups of white bread flour (gluten free).
- Make ready 1 cup of almond milk.
Steps to make Banana Pencake with vegan nutella:
- Preheat the oven to 200C° Put the hazelnuts in the oven until they have darkened. Not all of them will go dark, so just roast them until most of them have darkened.
- Grind the nuts using the chopper attachment of a hand blender or a good blender. Add the syrup, oil and water and blend until it is a smooth paste. Add the cacao and blend again.
- Slice 4 bananas and set aside.
- Blend the other 4 bananas with the flour, baking powder and milk..
- Warm up a non-stick pan on a high heat. Pour 1/8 pancake batter into the centre of the pan Flip (carefully) once it is cooked on the bottom.
- Put the sliced bananas into a smaller mixing bowl, add the vegan nutella, stir nicely without breaking the banana slices down. Spoon the banana-nutella onto the pencake..
- Roll the pencake up and dust with some raw cocoa powder….Bon appetite!!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food banana pencake with vegan nutella recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!