Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Healthy Snack(waffle) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Snack(waffle) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Snack(waffle) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy snack(waffle) recipe. You can cook healthy snack(waffle) using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Snack(waffle):
- Get 1 cup of boiled green peas.
- Take 1/2 cup of semolina (rava).
- You need 5 tbsp of urad dal flour/rice flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of low fat curds (dahi).
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of finely chopped green chillies.
- Take 1 tsp of crushed cumin seeds (jeera).
- Get 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander (dhania).
- Use 1/4 tsp of asafoetida (hing).
- Take 1/2 tsp of fruit salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Use of oil for greasing.
Steps to make Healthy Snack(waffle):
- Grind the green peas in a blender to a coarse paste.Add the semolina, urad dal flour/rice flour, curds, green chillies, cumin seeds, coriander, asafoetida, salt, oil and ¾ cup of water and mix well to make a smooth batter..
- Add the fruit salt and mix gently.Pre-heat a waffle iron.Grease it lightly with ½ teaspoon of oil. Pour half the green pea batter and spread evenly. Cook for 2 minutes, until the waffle is golden brown..
- Serve hot..
Having nutritious snacks to eat during the workday can help you stay energized and productive. Registered dietitian Megan Roosevelt talks about healthy snacking tips and homemade energy bars. Super easy healthy homemade waffles with whole wheat flour your kids will love! Looking for a healthy snack that's both good for you and delicious? Food Network Magazine has you covered.
If you find this Healthy Snack(waffle) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.