Shrimp alfredo penne pasta. Penne pasta, shrimp, vegetables, and a creamy alfredo? Everyone LOVES this garlic shrimp alfredo penne! How do you make shrimp alfredo pasta?
The shrimp in this dish is lightly sprinkled with Cajun spices, but you can easily substitute your own Italian spices, if desired. Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, shrimp alfredo penne pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Penne pasta, shrimp, vegetables, and a creamy alfredo? Everyone LOVES this garlic shrimp alfredo penne! How do you make shrimp alfredo pasta?
Shrimp alfredo penne pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Shrimp alfredo penne pasta is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have shrimp alfredo penne pasta using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp alfredo penne pasta:
- Get 3 cup of Tri-Colored Penne Pasta.
- Prepare 1 jar of of Classico Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo Sauce.
- Take 1 lb of Large Cooked Shrimp.
- Get 1 large of Green Bellpepper.
- Take 2 head of Broccoli.
- Make ready 1 of Salt.
- Get 1 of White Pepper.
There should still be a bit of firmness in the center of your. Creamy Alfredo sauce with lots of flavorful shrimp, angel hair pasta and spices. I used penne pasta instead of angel hair. All and all it was good but next time I think I'll try making homemade alfredo sauce.
Steps to make Shrimp alfredo penne pasta:
- Bring a pot of water to a boil..
- While that's going on, remove the tails from the shrimp..
- Put broccoli and bellpepper into a large skillet, with 1/2 cup of water under low heat..
- Add pasta to boiling water and bring to desired tenderness..
- Heat the broccoli and bellpepper until tender. Stirring occasionally..
- Once broccoli and bellpepper is tender, drain any leftover water. Add a thin coating of olive oil, salt and white pepper to desired taste..
- Drain finished pasta..
- Stir the shrimp and cooked pasta into the broccoli and bellpepper. Add a final dash of salt and white pepper to taste..
- Serve immediately. I usually prefer to add my desired amount of sauce once plated. I like to go easy on sauces..
Now, some pasta dishes are healthier than others, take for example the classic shrimp and penne pasta with alfredo sauce, in its original version, it is loaded with calories and fat, and seriously, you feel like a bloated balloon after you eat it…lol. However, it´s one of my all time favorite pasta dishes ever. This shrimp alfredo pasta is made with fettuccine in a creamy parmesan sauce, topped with sauteed garlic shrimp. An easy dinner that tastes like it came from a fancy restaurant! This shrimp alfredo pasta can be made with any of your favorite pastas.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food shrimp alfredo penne pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!