Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Best Holiday Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best Holiday Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One healthy substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to best holiday cookies recipe. To make best holiday cookies you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Best Holiday Cookies:
- Take 1/2 C of + 2 tblsp soft or melted butter.
- You need 1/2 C of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 C of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large or Xlarge egg.
- Use 1 1/2 of tblsp brandy.
- Get 1 1/2 C of flour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1 C of dried cranberries.
- You need 3/4 C of white chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 C of chopped walnuts (optional).
- Provide of Preparation.
- Take of Preheat oven to 375*.
- Get of Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Instructions to make Best Holiday Cookies:
- In a large bowl, stir together the sugars.
- Stir in butter until smooth.
- Stir in the egg.
- Stir in the brandy and baking soda.
- Stir in the flour 1/2 C at a time.
- Stir in the cranberries, chips and walnuts (if using walnuts) -the dough will be a little stiff.
- Using a 2-inch scoop, place cookie dough 3 inches apart on the sheet.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to a rack or plate to cool completely.
- Enjoy! And happy holidays!.
If you find this Best Holiday Cookies recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.