Banana Walnut French Toast.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, banana walnut french toast. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Banana Walnut French Toast is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Banana Walnut French Toast is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook banana walnut french toast using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Walnut French Toast:
- Get 1 of Banana Walnut Loaf (Check out my recipe for Vegan Banana Walnut Loaf) sliced into single servings..
- Take 5 large of Eggs.
- Take 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 5 tsp of Water.
- Prepare of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 large of Skillet.
- Prepare 1 of Spatula.
- Take 1 of Spoonful of Butter to every 3-4 slices of bread.
- Make ready 1 large of Mixing Bowl.
- Take cup of maple syrup.
- Get tsp of powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Banana Walnut French Toast:
- Gather All Ingredients.
- In large bowl beat 5 large eggs with 5 teaspoons water..
- Beat in Sugar and Ground Cinnimon..
- Completely submerge and Soak slices of bread individually or 2 at a time in the beaten egg mixture for 20-30 seconds..
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Place soaked bread slices on heated pan until golden brown on one side. Then flip and cook until both sides have been completely toasted..
- Place on plate and serve. Goes great with maple syrup or with powdered sugar sprinkled over the top..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food banana walnut french toast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!