Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, baked donuts. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Donuts is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Baked Donuts is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked donuts using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Donuts:
- Get 100 ml of warm milk.
- Make ready 50 g of fresh yeast (or 14 g of instant yeast).
- Make ready 370 g of wheat flour (cake or yeast).
- Take 50 g of sugar.
- Get 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Take 170 g of soft butter.
- Take 1 of egg for spreading.
- Get 300 g of marmalade.
- Get 20 of paper cups (like for muffins) with a diameter of 5 cm measured on the bottom.
- Make ready 1 of thin glass or metal ring for cutting cookies with a diameter of 7.5 cm.
Steps to make Baked Donuts:
- Remove the fresh yeast a bit earlier from the refrigerator to make it warmer. Then mix warm milk, crushed yeast, 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1 tablespoon of flour. Leave to rise for about 10 minutes covered with a cloth..
- Put the rest of the flour in a large bowl, add sugar, salt and mix. Then pour the yeast mixture and start mixing the ingredients with a spoon. Add the eggs and mix again, then knead for 5-10 minutes until the dough is smooth..
- Now keep adding soft butter, piece by piece, all the time kneading the dough for about 10 minutes, until it is flexible and shiny (don't worry if it's sticky). Cover the bowl with the dough with a cloth and set aside for 1 hour to rise..
- Put the dough on a pastry board sprinkled with flour. Knead for a moment to get rid of the air bubbles. Join in one part, then spread the dough with your hands on the board (about 1 cm thick)..
- Use a glass or rim to cut 15-20 circles. Flatten them a bit in your hand, put a full teaspoon of marmalade on the center. Fold the cricles in half, stick the edges, form a ball and put it in the paper cup (with the bond facing the bottom)..
- Place on a baking tray and let stand for about 1/2 hour to rise. Preheat oven to 180C (360F)..
- Cover the top of the donuts with a beaten egg previously heated at room temperature and put in the oven. Bake for approx. 15 minutes..
- Remove from the oven, cool for about 15 minutes, then coat with frosting or confectioner's sugar..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food baked donuts recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!