Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Black Bean Chicken Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Black Bean Chicken Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Bean Chicken Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super healthy and good for you. A number of foods honestly do improve your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
It’s not difficult to fight your bad mood when you consume grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually excellent for helping raise your happiness levels. They help you feel full too which can actually help to make your mood better. Feeling starved can truly bring you down! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. You digest them faster than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean chicken salad recipe. To make black bean chicken salad you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Black Bean Chicken Salad:
- Prepare of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Take of large head romaine lettuce, washed and torn.
- Get of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Use of salsa.
- Provide of whole kernel corn.
- Use of diced tomatoes.
- Provide of Blue or yellow (organic) corn tortilla chips, coarsley broken.
- Provide of shredded cheese.
- Take of diced cilantro.
- Prepare of DRESSING: 3/4 cup salsa.
- Prepare of low-fat plain greek yogurt (or substitute Greek cultured coconut milk).
- Use of ground cumin.
- You need of low-fat milk.
Steps to make Black Bean Chicken Salad:
- Bake, grill, or saute chicken until cooked throughout.
- Whisk salsa, yogurt and cumin. (If dressing is too thick add small amount of milk to thin).
- Divide lettuce onto 4 plates..
- Add warm chicken breast on top of lettuce..
- Sprinkle beans, corn and tomatoes over chicken breast..
- Drizzle dressing over chicken..
- Add cheese, cilantro and chips..
If you find this Black Bean Chicken Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.