Simple Egg Fried Rice. This easy egg fried rice is a no-fuss weeknight meal that is better than takeout! The fried rice is great with my Chinese Green Beans, Chinese Garlic Cucumber Salad, or Honey Chili Garlic Shrimp. Super Simple Egg Fried Rice Recipe
This delicious but simple recipe makes for a quick meal or an excellent snack. Egg fried rice recipe made in restaurant style, simple, quick and easy. While the rice cooks, you can carry on making the scrambled eggs.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, simple egg fried rice. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Egg Fried Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Simple Egg Fried Rice is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
This easy egg fried rice is a no-fuss weeknight meal that is better than takeout! The fried rice is great with my Chinese Green Beans, Chinese Garlic Cucumber Salad, or Honey Chili Garlic Shrimp. Super Simple Egg Fried Rice Recipe
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple egg fried rice using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Egg Fried Rice:
- Prepare of Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Get of Rice Long Grain.
- Prepare of Green Onion.
- Make ready of Soy Sauce.
- Take of Red Chilli Sauce.
- Prepare of Garlic (minced).
- Get of Ginger ( julienned).
- Get of Peanut Oil.
- Get of Sesame Oil (optional).
- Get of Pepper Powder.
Egg Fried Rice Recipe-how to Make Simple Egg Fried RiceFa's Kitchen. This egg fried rice recipe is easy and delicious, perfect for a quick lunch or dinner. Find more recipe inspiration at BBC Good Food. Don't call the Chinese takeaway – make your own egg-fried rice.
Instructions to make Simple Egg Fried Rice:
- Pressure cook the rice in 2 cups of water for 1 whistle. Open the cooker immediately and spread the rice onto a plate to cool. This is to make sure that the rice is not over-cooked and the grains won't stick to one another..
- While you wait for the rice to be cooked, chop the bell pepper and the green onions into very small pieces. Beat the eggs lightly and keep it aside..
- Heat a wok until it smokes and add the peanut oil.Once the oil is hot, add the crushed garlic and toss it in the oil for a few seconds. Make sure that the garlic does not burn or your fried rice will turn out bitter (Believe me, you don't want it !).
- Now pour in the beaten eggs and scramble it on high heat..
- Once the eggs start to get firm, put in the cooked rice and saute for a couple of minutes.
- Add the bell pepper and green onions and stir for another minute.
- Add the pepper powder, soy sauce and chilli sauce and keep stirring until everything is mixed well.
- Check the seasoning and add more salt or chilli sauce if required.
- Finish it off by adding the ginger and sprinkle a few drops of sesame oil for that classic Chinese taste.
Use leftover rice, or cook and dry it on a plate before using so it doesn't stick to the wok. Egg fried rice recipe is not difficult to make and also tastes fabulous. The egg is very healthy for the body. This dish can be served for any occasion. Now let's have a more detailed look at these egg fried rice recipes at VKool.com.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food simple egg fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!