Easy Hamburger Steak with Sauce. Welcome to Kimono Mom's Kitchen/Japanese food recipe/Home made cooking/Mom/Baby/House wife/Life vlog/Cooking show/Hamburger steak/Asian food/Japanese Family. An easy-to-make classic featuring tasty hamburger 'steaks' smothered in gravy and onions. It's a great way to dress up a pound of ground beef, and you probably have all the ingredients on hand!
If there's hamburger on the menu, I know my family will come running to the table. My kids especially enjoy hamburger soup.. Paleo Worcestershire Sauce Hamburger Steak, Hamburger Steak With Red Pea And Onion Gravy, Hamburger Steak.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy hamburger steak with sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Hamburger Steak with Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Easy Hamburger Steak with Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Welcome to Kimono Mom's Kitchen/Japanese food recipe/Home made cooking/Mom/Baby/House wife/Life vlog/Cooking show/Hamburger steak/Asian food/Japanese Family. An easy-to-make classic featuring tasty hamburger 'steaks' smothered in gravy and onions. It's a great way to dress up a pound of ground beef, and you probably have all the ingredients on hand!
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy hamburger steak with sauce using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Hamburger Steak with Sauce:
- Get 10 medium of Your favorite hamburger patties.
- Make ready of Sauce.
- Prepare 150 ml of Water.
- Get 3 tbsp of Red wine (cooking sake is OK too).
- Make ready 6 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Get 5 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Get of My Family's Hamburger Patties 10 pieces.
- Get 380 grams of Ground meat.
- Prepare 2 of Onions (medium-small).
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 4 of heaping tablespoons Panko.
- Make ready 2/3 tsp of Grated garlic.
- Take 1 dash of Nutmeg (optional).
- Take 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
These hamburger steaks are cooked in the skillet. They're served with a simple butter and red wine pan sauce, but gravy may be made as well. The sauce for the hamburger steaks is made with butter which makes it less heavy than the typical gravy or creamy sauce. When you're cooking steak, whip up a sauce to go with it.
Steps to make Easy Hamburger Steak with Sauce:
- Make hamburger patties using your favorite recipe (make about 2 medium-sized patties per person)..
- Finely chop the onions. Combine all but the ground meat in a bowl. Moisten the panko by soaking it in a small amount of milk..
- Mix the ingredients together. When thoroughly combined, add the ground meat and quickly mix until it comes together..
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients..
- Heat a frying pan and cook the hamburger patties on both sides until browned (it's okay if they don't cook all the way through)..
- While cooking, use a paper towel to soak up excess oil and juices from the meat..
- Add the Step 2 sauce into the frying pan. When the sauce begins to bubble, turn the head to medium-low and simmer for 20-30 minutes (the time is a guide)..
- [Note] While simmering the hamburger patties, flip them over from time to time to keep from burning and pour the sauce over the top..
Homemade Japanese hamburger steak recipe that melts in your mouth, served with a red wine reduction sauce. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Served with a red wine reduction sauce, this homemade Japanese hamburger steak (Hambagu) is incredibly juicy and. Hamburger Steaks are made with an onion and mushroom gravy ensuring the steak is never dry and always flavorful. Oven Baked Easy Hamburger Steak Recipes, baked low and slow, with options for caramelized onion, mushroom sauce or wine sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy hamburger steak with sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!