Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chocolate log birthday cake #cookingwithcookpad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate log birthday cake #cookingwithcookpad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate log birthday cake #cookingwithcookpad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate log birthday cake #cookingwithcookpad recipe. To make chocolate log birthday cake #cookingwithcookpad you need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate log birthday cake #cookingwithcookpad:
- Take of egg yolk.
- Take of sugar.
- Take of vegitable oil.
- You need of milk.
- Get of plain flour.
- Take of For meringue.
- Use of egg white.
- Use of sugar.
- Take of salt.
- Use of For ganache.
- Provide of double cream.
- Use of dark chocolate.
- Take of Decoration.
- Take of Icing for modeling.
- Provide of Flower waffle (anything you like!).
- You need of Baking tray.
- Get of I used 33cm x 24cm Similar size will be no problem.
Steps to make Chocolate log birthday cake #cookingwithcookpad:
- Preparation : preheat Oven 170C. Line baking sheet in a baking tray..
- Prepare the ganache. Bring the cream to just before boil. Add chopped chocolate and mix it well and smooth. Leave it until it cool down and put it in the fridge until ready to use..
- Make a chiffon style cake. Mix egg yolk and sugar until it looks formy mixture..
- Add oil and mix well then add warm milk and mix well..
- Add sifted flour and mix it quickly with whipper. Leave it beside while you make meringue..
- Make meringue. Put egg white and sugar and salt in an oil free (clean) bowl. Use electric mixer and mix it until it become stiff. When you pull the mixer, the peak will be stand but the top will be slightly bend is the best!.
- Add 1/3 of meringue into the egg yolk mixture and mix it well. Use spatula and add another 1/3 of meringue and fold it in gently. Reperat another time..
- Put the mixture into the tray. Put it in the oven immediately and bake for 11-12mins..
- Cut the ends of the cake. Spread the ganache on the cake and roll it. After roll it, put all the left over cream around of the cake and decorate it like a log with using a fork..
- You can decorate whatever you like!.
Before you get started, make sure you are using very soft butter, sifted powdered sugar, sifted cocoa powder and be prepared to adjust the thickness of the frosting with a little more milk or a. If you've got a bowl, a cheap hand mixer, and a couple of measuring cups, you can make this rich, chocolatey cake. Chocolate cake baked from melted chocolate is popular ever since. A great, everyday Chocolate Cake – the cake recipe I make most often. Tender, moist crumb, truly tastes of You'll love how it really does taste of chocolate even though it's only been made with cocoa I was wondering if I could use the same recipe for a Swiss roll, to make a Christmas log cake.
If you find this Chocolate log birthday cake #cookingwithcookpad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.