Chicken Alfredo Pasta. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. It was about as close to macaroni and cheese and chicken. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of.
You're just two steps away from cheesy pasta perfection. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Add the chicken and cooked pasta and toss well.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken alfredo pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. It was about as close to macaroni and cheese and chicken. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of.
Chicken Alfredo Pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Alfredo Pasta is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken alfredo pasta using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Alfredo Pasta:
- Make ready 130 gm of Fettuccine pasta or any kind of pasta.
- Get 2 of chicken breast.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Get 1 tablespoon of black pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of red chilli pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 6-8 cloves of garlic.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of milk/heavy cream.
- Get 2 tablespoon of unsalted butter.
- Get 1/3 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Chicken Alfredo Pasta. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chicken alfredo combines a creamy pasta sauce with tender slices of lean protein. The white meat is butterflied for quick cooking and seasoned for maximum flavor. Pasta – fettuccine and Alfredo sauce are linked but you can use any type of pasta you like.
Instructions to make Chicken Alfredo Pasta:
- Cut chicken breasts into small cube and marinate it with 1/2 tsp salt,1/2 tsp red chilli powder,1/2 tsp black pepper..
- Fry the chicken with a little bit of oil and cook for 5-7 minute or until cooked..
- Peel and roughly chop garlic..
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on package..
- While the pasta is cooking make the sauce. Heat a pan with butter and garlic. Once the garlic is cooked not browned add flour and cook until flour loses it’s smell. After that add milk and keep stirring and make sure there are no lumps of flour..
- Add 1/2 tsp salt,1/2 tsp black pepper,1/2 tsp garlic and chicken powder(optional) and 1/2 tsp oregano..
- Add chicken and cooked pasta and give it a good mix. To make it cheesy add some cheddar cheese..
- Serve hot with a little bit a coriander on top and enjoy!!.
This creamy chicken pasta is simple enough for a weekday meal but fancy enough for date night. Creamy, cheesy packed chicken Alfredo pasta bake with three kinds of cheese and plenty to go I don't know about you, but I love a good Alfredo. It's rich, it's definitely not good for you, but it's oh so. This chicken Alfredo bake is penne pasta tossed with cooked chicken and a creamy sauce, then topped with cheese and baked to perfection. A comfort food classic that's perfect for feeding a crowd!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken alfredo pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply