Simple, Tender Everyday Hamburger Patties.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, simple, tender everyday hamburger patties. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple, Tender Everyday Hamburger Patties is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Simple, Tender Everyday Hamburger Patties is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple, tender everyday hamburger patties using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple, Tender Everyday Hamburger Patties:
- Make ready of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Prepare of ★ Panko.
- Make ready of ★Milk.
- Make ready of Egg.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Get of Consomme bullion.
- Make ready of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Sake.
- Prepare of ☆ Tomato purée.
- Take of ☆ Japanese-Style Worcestershire sauce ("Chuuno" sauce).
Instructions to make Simple, Tender Everyday Hamburger Patties:
- Assemble the ingredients..
- Moisten the panko with milk (combining the ★ marked ingredients)..
- Chop the onion any way you like and fry with salt and oil. Season with consomme and pepper, and fry until they start to brown. Let cool..
- Mix together the panko from Step 2 and the cooled onions from Step 3 and chill in the refrigerator until you are ready to cook..
- Add an egg to the chilled panko and onion from Step 4. Add the meat to the bowl. It'll feel a little bit cold but keep at it and mix the ingredients together thoroughly..
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and roll into a round patty, punching out trapped air with the palm of your hands. Make small wells in the center of each..
- Heat a pan over high heat and spread oil. When both sides of the hamburger have browned, reduce the heat to low and cover with a lid..
- Without pressing down on the patties, cook until they're cooked 80% through (flip them to make sure both sides are heated). Pour sake into the pan.. Bring the heat up to medium high, cover, and steam..
- Set the hamburgers on a plate and turn off the heat. Then, mix the ☆ tomato purée and sauce to the warm pan..
- If there's excess oil left over in the pan, you can wipe it off with paper towels, but try to keep the meat juices there..
- Once the sauce from Step 6 is mixed well, turn the heat to medium. Keep stirring to avoid burning. Let the acidity cook off. *Taste it as you go and adjust the flavor*.
- Pour over the hamburger and eat..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food simple, tender everyday hamburger patties recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!