Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Candy House – Colorful Version recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Candy House – Colorful Version recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Candy House – Colorful Version recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and eat something good. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to candy house – colorful version recipe. To cook candy house – colorful version you need 6 ingredients and 42 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Candy House – Colorful Version:
- Take of lo~~t. Candy.
- Take of refer to step 34 House and base cookie.
- Use of refer to the helpful hints Icing.
- Provide of refer to the helpful hints Marzipan.
- Prepare of any color Decorating pen.
- Take of any color Food coloring powder.
Steps to make Candy House – Colorful Version:
- The house is 13.5 cm x 14 cm..
- Winter Sonata (a Japanese Drama)! We joined the boom and matched the scarves. The heads look cold, but I didn't have the energy to make hats..
- 2 cm Buche de Noel, cake, and a mysterious fairy? The table's diameter is 6 cm..
- The entrance way is made of soda candy hearts and stars..
- We bordered the cut-in-half cutout cookie with pink chocolate and decorated with a lot of icing and silver dragees..
- For the gate, use star-shaped cookies, big marble chocolates, and conpeito (small colored sugar candies covered in bulges)..
- We made a tree out of marzipan and an ice cream cone. We turned it upside down and decorated it with icing. We made 2, so there's one in the picture and one more. They came out to be similar to Caprico sweets. I was so surprised!.
- A girl and a boy! Lovely!.
- For the finishing touches, I kinda winged a flower! Not that great, but….
- This is my favorite place. It has ducks made from marzipan. Placing them visible at the front doubles the cuteness..
- Star-shaped cookies! These were made from the leftover dough from the house and base, but they were crunchy and delicious..
- When you finish eating the blue soda candies, there's a message that says Merry Christmas! My cousin was surprised!.
- Santa came to the house. You can see his hat….
- There are so many delicious sweets!.
- Line up pastel-colored soda candies….
- The snack, TOPPO, was used for the fence and made to look like there is snow piled on top. Just use a little bit of icing to hold them in place so that they're easy to take off..
- Star-shaped soda candies! You can use them, too. They're colorful and cute!.
- There are 4 hidden Mickeys on the roof. Please look for them! One of them is blue!.
- I attached them while thinking of the balance of the colors. It was difficult..
- Just a little bit of icing to attach them is okay! Last year, we couldn't even take them off with a fork. I was shocked! So be careful..
- To make the house and the base, I used a recipe from the back of the Tiger House Company's "Gingerbread House," Product Number 2331, Product Name: Log House..
- Cookie Dough Butter (110 g), granulated sugar (80 g), whole egg (1), cake flour (230 g), almond powder (30 g), salt (a pinch), cinnamon powder (1 tbsp), ginger powder (1 tbs), and butter for the mold (as needed)..
- <Procedure> 1) Bring the butter to room temperature. Sift together the flour, almond powder, salt, cinnamon powder, and ginger powder, and set aside..
- 2) Put the butter and the granulated sugar into a bowl. Knead together well with a whisk, and then add the egg and mix it in..
- 3) Add the sifted powder ingredients to 2) and mix well with a wooden spatula. Bring the batter together and wrap it up with saran wrap. Let it sit in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour..
- 4) Lightly coat the cake mold with butter. Match the batter from 3) to the pattern and push it into the cake dish. Bake for 30 minutes at 180°C. When it has cooled, remove from the mold..
- 5) Bake one more batch..
- Now, put it together. Make semi-hard icing. Mix together egg whites and powdered sugar. When it becomes like clay, it's ready to use. It dries quickly like this, so building is easy..
- I didn't have a tool to use for the marzipan so instead I found some in a toy store. I think I was able to use it fairly well..
Gingerbread house decorated candy icing and sugar.christmas cookies, traditional winter holiday xmas homemade baked. Candy House Candy, Decoration, Design, House. Dream of a house; a house made of colorful and tasty candies. They are everywhere, anywhere you can think of! Their place is up to your imag
If you find this Candy House – Colorful Version recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.