Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you have to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese-stuffed turkey sliders recipe. You can have cheese-stuffed turkey sliders using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders:
- You need of The patties:.
- Take 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Take 1/2 cup of panko crumbs.
- Use 3 tsp of mixed herb seasoning.
- Provide 3 tsp of dried chives.
- Take 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 dash of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (we used Monterey Jack).
- Provide To taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of The sliders:.
- Use 4 of small ciabattas.
- You need To taste of lettuce.
- Provide To taste of tomato.
- Prepare To taste of red onion.
- Provide To taste of avocado.
- Get To taste of pickles.
- Get To taste of ketchup.
- Take To taste of mustard (Dijon works best).
- You need To taste of mayonnaise.
Steps to make Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders:
- In a large bowl, mix the ground turkey with the other patty ingredients (except for the egg and the cheese) and knead. This is probably the most fun part of the process! Once you have a uniform mix, add the egg and keep on kneading. Still more fun!.
- Take 1/4 of the mixture and extend it on the palm of your hand. Place 1/4 of the cheese in the center and fold everything up to a ball, keeping the cheese sealed inside. Carefully form the ball into a patty roughly the shape of your ciabattas. Repeat for the other three patties..
- Heat up a griddle over medium-high heat and grill the patties (approx. 5 minutes per side). If you have any leftover cheese, you can place it on top of the patties after flipping..
- Assemble the sliders: spread mayo and mustard on both halves of the ciabatta, layer lettuce, tomato, onion, avocado, pickles, and patty. Top it off with a dash of ketchup. (actually, this is just how we made them, you can assemble your sliders to your heart's desire) Enjoy!.
If you find this Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.