Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's More Meat Less Beans Chili recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's More Meat Less Beans Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's More Meat Less Beans Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Select water over other products. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's more meat less beans chili recipe. You can cook mike's more meat less beans chili using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's More Meat Less Beans Chili:
- Get 4 lb of Burger.
- Prepare 1 can of (15 oz.) Kidney Beans.
- Get 1 can of (15 oz.) Pinto Beans.
- You need 1 can of (15 oz.) Tomato Sauce.
- Get 1 can of (15 oz.) Crushed tomato in puree.
- Use 2 can of (15 oz.) Chicken broth.
- Take 3 can of (10 oz.) Diced tomato with green chilis.
- Provide 1 1/2 medium of onion.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic.
- Take 3 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 2 envelope of Chili Seasoning.
- Use 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Mike's More Meat Less Beans Chili:
- Brown the burger in skillet..
- Sautee diced onion and minced garlic..
- Add all ingredients to a large slow cooker and simmer for 6-8 hours on low..
- Add chili powder, cumin, and pepper gradually during the cooking process so not to over season based on personal taste..
- Serve with corn chips, sour cream and shredded cheese..
If you find this Mike's More Meat Less Beans Chili recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.