Roasted Brussel Sprouts. On a large baking sheet, drizzle brussels sprouts with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place Brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal tightly and shake to coat.
Pile roasted Brussels sprouts on toast slathered with hummus and garnish with chopped sun-dried tomatoes. Place trimmed brussel sprouts, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal tightly and shake to coat.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, roasted brussel sprouts. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Brussel Sprouts is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Roasted Brussel Sprouts is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
On a large baking sheet, drizzle brussels sprouts with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place Brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal tightly and shake to coat.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have roasted brussel sprouts using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Brussel Sprouts:
- Take 1 1/2 lb of fresh brussel sprouts.
- Get 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic.
Toss all ingredients and place in a single layer on a baking dish. Toss with a spoon to coat all of the brussesl sprouts. Prepare brussels sprouts: Trim the base, cut in half and remove the loose, rough outer leaves. Place in a bowl, pour over oil and toss gently.
Instructions to make Roasted Brussel Sprouts:
- Preheat oven to 400º..
- Wash and cut stems off of brussel sprouts and remove any yellow outter leaves. Cut in half for smaller sprouts and in quarters for the larger sprouts..
- Put brussel sprouts in a large bowl and add olive oil. Coat/mix well and add seasonings. Mix to coat well..
- Spread brussel sprouts in an even layer on an ungreased foil lined baking sheet..
- Roast/bake for 30-45 minutes until outsides are browned and insides are tender. Flip halfway through baking time to brown on both sides..
- Sprinkle with extra salt and a bit of butter if desired as soon as they come out of the oven. Serve immediately. Enjoy!.
Sprinkle with garlic, salt, pepper, parmesan and breadcrumbs. Toss to coat, then spread out on tray cut face down. Heat oil in cast-iron pan over medium-high heat until it shimmers; put sprouts cut side down in one layer in pan. Put in garlic, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roasted Brussels Sprouts Ingredients: To make basic oven roasted Brussels sprouts, you will need: Fresh Brussels sprouts: In general, the smaller they are, the sweeter they will be.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food roasted brussel sprouts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!