Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy enchiladas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Enchiladas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy Enchiladas is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Enchiladas:
- Take 1 1/2 lb of hamburger.
- Get 1 can of refried beans.
- Take 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Get 1 can of enchilada sauce (19.5 oz).
- Prepare of large flour tortillas.
- Get 2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sour cream.
Instructions to make Easy Enchiladas:
- Brown hamburger then add taco seasoning packet with a little water..
- Add can of refried beans, mix well..
- Once that is mixed together transfer to large bowl..
- Add sour cream and 1/2 c shredded cheese..
- Heat oven to 350° pour a thin layer of enchilada sauce on the bottom of a 13×9 baking dish..
- Stuff the taco shells with meat and bean mixture..
- Once dish is full pour remainder of enchilada sauce and top with cheese. Cover and cook for 25-30 mins.
- I top mine with sour cream, onions, olives and avocado!! Yum!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!