Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Swedish Cinnamon Buns recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Swedish Cinnamon Buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Swedish Cinnamon Buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Choose water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your sole source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Having water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to swedish cinnamon buns recipe. To make swedish cinnamon buns you need 14 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Swedish Cinnamon Buns:
- Use 500 ml of milk (warm)ca 35°C.
- Provide 12 grams of dry yeast (or 50g fresh).
- Get 1/2 tbsp of cardamom seeds.
- Get 660 grams of Flour.
- Prepare 150 g of Sugar.
- Use 150 g of flour.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 175 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1 splash of milk.
- Take of Filling.
- You need 100 grams of marzipan.
- Use 175 grams of butter.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1 of egg for brushing.
Instructions to make Swedish Cinnamon Buns:
- Heat milk to circa 38°C (little warmer than body temp).
- Measure out flour(660g) and sugar in large bowl transferering ca 2 deciliter to a smal bowl and mix with a little 38°C milk. Leave it in a water bath that is 27° warm for 15 minutes. It will foam up.
- Mix all the other ingredients except butter in a large bowl (cardemon, salt, milk, sugar).
- Now add the yeast mix that have sat and grown..
- Mix it well and add enough flour so it can be worked on the bench add more gradualy (ca 150 gram give or take 100 depending on weather and quality of flour). Kneed it for at least 10 it should be firm and smooth.
- Work 270 gram soften butter through dough it will get quite sticky so after you worked it through add a few hand fulls of flour to bring it back to shape.
- Let proof in 30°C atmosphere for 30 minutes..
- Cover and leave over night (at least 8 hours) in fridge.
- Make filling by mixing 1 dl sugar high grade marzipan(50%) softened butter and cinamon.
- Knock back dough split it in half.
- Use rolling pin to roll 2 rectangles roughly 5mm thick.
- Spread filling evenly on rectangles then fold it in half press it all together..
- Slice them ca 2cm thick.
- Twirl around fingers and place on oven tray.
- Cook at 250°C or 225°C with fan for around 20 minutes then let cool on rack under a towel..
- Put in ca 30°C enviroment for 60ish minutes they should roughly double in size..
- Egg wash(splash of milk 1egg) proofed buns then cook them att 200°C fan oven for about 15 min.
- Use more trays next time :).
- Let cool on racks.
- This recepie cost around 65Nok to make and makes 35 "bullar" so @1.85 eat till you drop !!.
The final, and biggest difference, is the Swedish cinnamon bun lacks an icing. We're all familiar with the traditional concentric cinnamon buns that are popular. This recipe elevates them by creating a twisted, knotted, sweet and sticky OG Swedish Cinnamon Knot Buns! This easy cinnamon bun recipe puts a lot of the cinnamon sugar on the top, rather than hidden away inside. The Swedes know how to live – their cinnamon buns are a prime example.
If you find this Swedish Cinnamon Buns recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.