Bacon Roasted Brussel Sprouts. Brussels sprouts are roasted with bacon, maple syrup, and olive oil for a smokey, caramelized side dish. This recipe for Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon is dedicated to anyone out there who is convinced that they don't like Brussels sprouts. These oven roasted Brussels sprouts are super easy to prepare and make a delicious side dish alongside steak , or even lamb.
An easy side dish that will convert even the most staunch brussels sprouts haters! Oven-roasted Brussel sprouts are a delicious vegetable to add to your healthy diet. Brussels sprouts are tiny packages full of nutrition, high in antioxidants, potassium, calcium.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, bacon roasted brussel sprouts. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bacon Roasted Brussel Sprouts is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Bacon Roasted Brussel Sprouts is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Brussels sprouts are roasted with bacon, maple syrup, and olive oil for a smokey, caramelized side dish. This recipe for Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon is dedicated to anyone out there who is convinced that they don't like Brussels sprouts. These oven roasted Brussels sprouts are super easy to prepare and make a delicious side dish alongside steak , or even lamb.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook bacon roasted brussel sprouts using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Roasted Brussel Sprouts:
- Get 12 oz of package of brussel sprouts.
- Make ready 4 slice of bacon, reserve grease.
- Take 1/2 cup of onion, diced.
- Make ready 1 of salt to taste.
- Take 1 of fresh cracked black pepper, to taste.
These are the BEST roasted brussel sprouts ever! Roasting is one of the best ways to bring out the delicious nutty flavors in Brussels sprouts—plus it's SO easy. Toss them with olive oil, spread them on a sheet tray, and let them hang out in the oven for a half an hour. I love this recipe for Roasted Brussel Sprouts with garlic and bacon.
Instructions to make Bacon Roasted Brussel Sprouts:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Fry bacon until crispy, crumble bacon, and reserve grease. Set aside until you get brussel sprouts ready..
- Wash brussel sprouts. Cut off stems and remove any bad outer leaves..
- Cut in half..
- Toss in bowl with onions, bacon, bacon grease, salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste..
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil and spray with cooking spray..
- Arrange sprouts in singer layer on baking sheet..
- Roast for 15 minutes, stir. Then rearrange on baking sheet in a singler layer. I try to make sure each sprout is turned over so that both sides will brown..
- Continue roasting for 10 minutes or until all sprouts are tender and have some degree of browning to them..
Growing up I did not like eating Brussel Sprouts, but now I love them! Then add in your garlic and bacon pieces. Let the Brussel Sprouts cook for a few minutes until the flat side looks nice and brown. Smokey bacon meets nutty and sweet Brussels Sprouts: a tender and crispy combo that feels just like heaven in a bowl! Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Smokey Bacon.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food bacon roasted brussel sprouts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!