Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Money.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A large amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. You can easily reduce how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that tough. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken breast recipe. You can cook chicken breast using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken breast:
- You need of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare slices of bacon.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Get 4 tbsp of barbecue sauce use your favorite!.
- You need of cheese.
- Get 1 of tomato diced.
- Provide of salt and pepper optional.
Instructions to make Chicken breast:
- Fry bacon in a large skillet until crispy..
- While bacon is frying, pound chicken breasts to desired thickness. The thinner they are the less cooking time required. Season with salt and pepper if desired..
- Remove bacon from skillet with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper-towel lined plate..
- Turn heat to medium high and brown chicken on both sides (2 to 3 minutes per side.).
- Pour chicken broth over the chicken breasts and cover skillet with a lid. Cook until chicken is done, about 4 to 5 minutes depending on the thickness of the chicken.
- Turn off heat and spread barbecue sauce on top of each chicken breast..
- Top with two slices of bacon..
- Divide cheese evenly among the chicken.
- Place under the broiler for 30 seconds to 1 minute – just until cheese is fully melted.
- Top with tomato and green onions and serve immediately with your desired dish.
If you find this Chicken breast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.