Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salted, Cod Patties, with Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salted, Cod Patties, with Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
You will recognize that various kinds of berries can be really good for your health. The volume of vitamin C that can be obtained in berries, is one of the primary reasons you should be eating berries. One more thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. You may in addition be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the deterioration of your cells.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salted, cod patties, with sauce recipe. To cook salted, cod patties, with sauce you need 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Salted, Cod Patties, with Sauce:
- You need of First things first.
- You need As needed of water.
- Take 1 pound of salted cod.
- Take of 3 Day.
- Provide 2 cups of almond flour divided.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of finely diced red bell pepper.
- Take 2 tablespoons of finely diced green bell pepper.
- Use 2 tablespoons of finely diced onion.
- Use 1 tablespoons of ground paprika.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Use 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Provide of Sauce.
- Use 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 1 tablespoon of preserved lemon juice.
- You need 1 tablespoons of sweet pickle relish.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Prepare of Last but not least.
- Take As needed of oil to fry in I used peanut oil.
Instructions to make Salted, Cod Patties, with Sauce:
- Rinse the salted cod then add with fresh water into a ziploc bag. Refrigerate. Repeat changing the water 4 times a day for 2 days before cooking. Sounds like a prescription..
- On the day you cook it drain and rinse. Cut the cod into chunks. Boil the water. Add the cod chunks bring water back to simmering. Cover with lid and let sit for 10 minutes then drain..
- The sauce get all the ingredients for the sauce and mix well..
- Dice the peppers and onion.
- Shred the cod. Add the spices, peppers, and onion. Mix..
- Add the mayonnaise mix it well. Add two eggs and blend together..
- Once mixed add the almond flour. Make it firm enough the fork stands firm..
- Take and form patties coating each with the other amount of almond flour. Put on waxed paper sprayed with nonstick spray and refrigerate. Chill for 30-45 minutes..
- Heat the oil to 375° degrees Fahrenheit. Fry for 4 minutes on side one then turn fry for 4 minutes more. Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Salted, Cod Patties, with Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.