Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Birthday Special Rasmalai Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Birthday Special Rasmalai Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to birthday special rasmalai cake recipe. To make birthday special rasmalai cake you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Birthday Special Rasmalai Cake:
- Take of round vanilla sponge cake.
- Use of big kesar rasmalai with rasmalai milk.
- Provide of kesar / saffron.
- Provide of whipped cream.
- Use of yellow food colouring.
- Take of sliced pistachios.
- Provide of almond essence.
- Provide of elaichi / cardamom.
Instructions to make Birthday Special Rasmalai Cake:
- For the vanilla sponge batter, I had added a few strands of saffron and the two spoons of rasmalai milk to the batter for enhanced taste..
- For whipped cream frosting: Add your whipped cream to a bowl (I got the whipped cream from a nearby store) and blend until it forms peaks. Add yellow food colouring, few strands of kesar, almond essence, a few spoons of rasmalai milk and blend until everything is mixed well. Then, put it in the freeze for about an hour and let it cool..
- Then, place the first vanilla sponge on your cake board/thali. Cut out the dome of the cake to make it like a flat round platform on the top. Use 1-2 tbsp of rasmalai milk instead of sugar sprinkle to soften the cake. Cover on the top and circumference with a generous layer of whipped cream frosting and even it out with a butter knife. Take two rasmalais and crumble it evenly on the top..
- Place the second layer of the vanilla sponge and repeat the same process as mentioned in step 3. (don't just put the crumbled rasmalais this time).
- Take a star nozzle and put your whipped cream in a piping bag and attach the nozzle to it. Create a first layer of patterns as you desire. We just made spirals. Then add 2 crumbled rasmalais evenly on these spirals..
- Garnish the cake with just a more whipped cream frosting patterns on the top along with strands of kesar and pistachio. Garnish the cake with pistachios along the circumference! Voila, tasty Rasmalai cake is ready!.
Rasmalai Cake Cakes are special, every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember. View Complete Details..mug cakes are homemade cake which uses all the ingredients which goes to a normal cake but in a small quantity. the best part of these mug cakes are Now all the special occasions are incomplete with out this rasmalai. Tried for the firsttime on mother in laws birthday and she just loved it. Just Cakes provides online birthday cake delivery in Pune. Birthday is an occasion of blessing, joy, and excitement.
If you find this Birthday Special Rasmalai Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.