Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pistachio Spice Crusted Cod recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pistachio Spice Crusted Cod recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pistachio Spice Crusted Cod recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Make a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all great for helping to elevate your mood. This is possible since these foods have a bunch of magnesium which increases your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that directs your brain how you feel all the time. The more serotonin in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not just that but nuts, particularly, are a terrific source of protein.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pistachio spice crusted cod recipe. To cook pistachio spice crusted cod you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pistachio Spice Crusted Cod:
- Get of fresh skinless cod fillet.
- Use of WASABI LEMON MAYONNAISE.
- Take of mayonnaise.
- Provide of Wasabi paste.
- Prepare of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare of hot sauce, such as Frank's brand.
- Get of PISTACHIO SPICE COATING.
- Get of salted roasted pistachios.
- Prepare of romano cheese, grated.
- You need of Sriracha seasoning dry spice blend.
- Prepare of Lemon pepper.
- Get of black pepper.
- Take of granulated sugar.
- Provide of ACCOMPANIMENTS.
- You need of Lemon butter.
- Provide of roasted pinapple habanero dip/salsa, pictured in direction step #7.
Steps to make Pistachio Spice Crusted Cod:
- Heat grill to medium high or preheat oven to 425. Spray grill grates with non stick spray right before grilling , if grilling. If oven roasting , line a baking pan with foil and spray with non stick spray.
- Combine all Pistachio Spice Coating ingredients in a food processor or blender until it becomes a spice blend texture.
- Mix Wasabi mayonnaise ingredients well in a bowl to combine.
- Coat cod with Wasabi mayonnaise.
- Then cover mayonnaise coated fish with Pistachio Spice mix , covering entire fillet well.
- Grill about 5 minutes per side on direct heat or oven roast about 10 to 15 minutes in the oven without turning, keep in mind the timing depends on the thickness of your fillets. Mine was 1 inch thick. The fish should have juicy moist flakes when ut.t.
- Serve with lemon butter and roasted pinapple and haanero dip/salsa, pictured below.
Spray each fillet with coconut oil and cover the flesh side of the fish with the pistachio crust in a shallow dish. Place the cod on top of the lemon slices and butter, and press the pistachio mixture on top to form a crust. Place the cod fillets on serving plates and pour the sauce over. Mix together the pistachios, breadcrumbs, olive oil, lime zest and the remaining lime juice, and season with salt and black pepper. For the cod: Rinse and pat the cod dry.
If you find this Pistachio Spice Crusted Cod recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.