Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for White Spaghetti with Tuna and Zucchini recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best White Spaghetti with Tuna and Zucchini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Spaghetti with Tuna and Zucchini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will find that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
Even though most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables in addition have potassium. One of the vegetables which will supply you with the potassium you will need is broccoli. Spinach is also something that you may wish to start consuming more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white spaghetti with tuna and zucchini recipe. You can have white spaghetti with tuna and zucchini using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare White Spaghetti with Tuna and Zucchini:
- Use 250 g of ideal spaghetti.
- Take 1 pack of all purpose cream.
- Get 2 of tbsps. Olive oil.
- Take 1 cup of zucchini,sliced.
- Take 1 of large can white beans.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic,finely chopped.
- Get 1 of medium onion,sliced.
- Provide 2 can of century tuna flakes,drained.
- Use 4 sprigs of dill,chopped.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated cheedar cheese.
- You need of Parmesan cheese for toppings.
Instructions to make White Spaghetti with Tuna and Zucchini:
- Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain spaghetti..
- Heat 2 tbsps oil in a skillet, Saute garlic and onions for 2 minutes.add zucchini and tuna,cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the cream,cheddar cheese and white beans,Gently stir then add dill. Season with salt and pepper and cook for another 2-3 minutes..
- Pile spaghetti onto a serving plate and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese on top.
If you find this White Spaghetti with Tuna and Zucchini recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.