Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steamed Chicken Money Bags and Wontons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed Chicken Money Bags and Wontons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Maybe the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or even steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed chicken money bags and wontons recipe. To make steamed chicken money bags and wontons you need 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steamed Chicken Money Bags and Wontons:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cabbage shredded finely.
- Use 1/2 cup of chicken breast mince.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of spring onions.
- Take 2 tbsp of carrot grated.
- Take 1 tbsp of capsicum finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of spring onion chopped finely.
- Use 1 of small onion.
- Get 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of green chilli sauce.
- Get To taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Use 1 pinch of Chinese seasoning.
- Use 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 packet of wonton wrapper or homemade wrappers.
- You need 1 cup of plain flour for homemade wrappers.
- Get 1/4 cup of water approximately.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of vegetable or olive oil.
Instructions to make Steamed Chicken Money Bags and Wontons:
- Make a paste of chicken mince in a processor.Heat 2 tsp oil in a frying pan and sprinkle garlic.Fry till light brown and add the onion.Stir fry and add finely chopped capsicum, shredded cabbage,carrot,spring onion and chicken paste.Cook for 5 minutes.Add soya sauce,chilli sauce,black pepper and salt to taste.Sprinkle some Chinese seasoning and toss.Set aside to cool..
- To make homemade wanton sheets sift flour.Mix 2 tsp oil,salt,baking powder.Add water and make a tight dough.Divide the dough into equal sized balls and roll into thin rounds.Place a tsp of filling in the centre. Moist the edges with water.Gather up the edges,pinch together twist and seal with blanched spring onion strips.These can also be made by folding half moon,then gathering both ends and sealing with a drop of water..
- Grease a steamer tray or bamboo steamer and arrange the dumplings in it.Place over a pan filled with water and cover and steam for 6 to 7 minutes just before serving.Serve hot with sweet chilli garlic sauce..
If you find this Steamed Chicken Money Bags and Wontons recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.