Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kaylene's enchiladas with white sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kaylene's enchiladas with white sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Run the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kaylene's enchiladas with white sauce recipe. You can cook kaylene's enchiladas with white sauce using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Kaylene's enchiladas with white sauce:
- Use 2 can of cream of chicken.
- Prepare 2 lb of chicken.
- Provide 1 lb of sour cream.
- Provide 8 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Use 7 oz of diced green Chiles (hot or mild).
- Get 1 can of olives.
- Take 1 packages of tortillas.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
Instructions to make Kaylene's enchiladas with white sauce:
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- boil chicken in put if water till done approx 10 mins.
- add a good amount of mixture in to a 13×9 baking dish just to cover bottom.
- shred the chicken, place aside.
- dice half the onion, place aside.
- stir chilies, sour cream, and cream of chicken in a bowl.
- place tortilla on table spread the mixture from bowl lightly on to tortilla.
- add chicken, olives, onions and cheese, then roll into a tube like a burrito and place in to baking dish.
- do this until no more room for the burrito like items.
- spread the remaining sauce and cheese on top.
- place in the oven for approximately 30 minutes.
- let cool for 5 minutes then eat.
This Enchilada Sauce comes together in just ten minutes. When you see how easy it is to make homemade enchilada sauce, you will never get the store-bought stuff again. Find Quick & Easy Spinach Enchiladas White Sauce Recipes! Learn how to make Spinach Enchiladas Recipe. We provide free Recipe Guide for all.
If you find this Kaylene's enchiladas with white sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.