Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Basic Cheese Fondue recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Basic Cheese Fondue recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basic Cheese Fondue recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basic cheese fondue recipe. To cook basic cheese fondue you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Basic Cheese Fondue:
- Get 1 of garlic clove, halved crosswise.
- Get 1 of 1⁄2 cups dry white wine.
- Take 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Take 2 tbsp of kirsch.
- Take 1/2 lbs of Emmental cheese, coarsely grated.
- Prepare 1/2 lbs of Gruyère, coarsely grated.
- You need of Grated nutmeg.
- You need of Italian or French bread cut into cubes. Stale is best.
Steps to make Basic Cheese Fondue:
- Rub inside of a 4-quart heavy pot with cut sides of garlic, then discard garlic..
- Add wine to pot and bring just to a simmer over moderate heat..
- Gradually add cheese to pot and cook, stirring constantly until cheese is just melted and creamy. Add cheese slowly until each addition is melted..
- Stir together cornstarch and kirsch in a cup and stir into cheese..
- Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring, until thickened, 5 to 8 minutes..
- Add nutmeg if desired and stir in..
- Transfer to fondue pot set over a low heat..
- Serve with cubed, slightly stale or dried out Italion Bread..
If you find this Basic Cheese Fondue recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.