Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nutty Oats Wheat Flour Chocolate Cake – Pressure Cooker Recipe – Healthy Treat On My Birthday recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nutty Oats Wheat Flour Chocolate Cake – Pressure Cooker Recipe – Healthy Treat On My Birthday recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nutty oats wheat flour chocolate cake – pressure cooker recipe – healthy treat on my birthday recipe. You can cook nutty oats wheat flour chocolate cake – pressure cooker recipe – healthy treat on my birthday using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nutty Oats Wheat Flour Chocolate Cake – Pressure Cooker Recipe – Healthy Treat On My Birthday:
- Prepare 1 cup of Wheat wheat flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Homemade oats flour.
- Get 3/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- Take 4 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Use 1/4 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk (cold).
- Get 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Thinly sliced almonds – for topping.
- Take 1/2 cup of Chopped walnuts.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt.
Instructions to make Nutty Oats Wheat Flour Chocolate Cake – Pressure Cooker Recipe – Healthy Treat On My Birthday:
- Dry mixture: Shift whole wheat flour, oats flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt. Add chopped walnuts and keep it aside. Wet mixture: In a grinder add sugar, milk, oil, mix until smooth. Mix dry mixture into wet mixture and mix well..
- Put batter into a greased pan. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of sliced almonds over prepared cake batter and with help of spatula press gently. Tab the cake pan on a countertop to release any large air bubbles. Put the cake pan into the preheated pressure cooker and bake it for 1 hour..
- Tips: Baking time may vary. Brown sugar can be replaced by white sugar. If cake batter looks dry, add 2- 4 tbsp of milk. If baking in Oven: Bake in the preheated oven at 180 deg Celsius or around 360 Fahrenheit for about 1 hour. The baking time may vary. So keep checking the cake after 40 to 45 minutes..
- Pressure Cooker Method: Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin. Important Notes: Use the baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker. Use a 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan. Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium..
- If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn (overbake) the cake. So use a pressure cooker container which has big holes in it or any aluminum small stand. No gasket and whistle are needed. Remove them before baking. Don’t add water to the pressure cooker..
- How to Bake In A Pressure Cooker? Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes. Use sea salt or sand as a layer inside a cooker. Put a steel stand on a layer of salt or sand. Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter (Do not put water inside the pressure cooker). Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid..
- Lower the flame after 2 minutes. Let it bake for 50 -60 minutes on low flame. After 60 minutes check the cake with a knife, if the mixture does not stick, it means the cake is done. If batter still sticks to knife then again bake for another 10 minutes. Do not open the lid immediately. Eggless Pressure Cooker Cake is ready..
The use of whole wheat flour instead of regular all-purpose flour results in a hearty, but still tender, cookie that. THIS healthy chocolate cake is delicious too. No problem to use whole wheat flour. It will probably just have a slightly nuttier taste and texture. Easy Oatmeal Cake Recipe with Amazing Coconut Walnut IcingMy Wife Can Cook.
If you find this Nutty Oats Wheat Flour Chocolate Cake – Pressure Cooker Recipe – Healthy Treat On My Birthday recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.