Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Boudin stuffed chicken breast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Boudin stuffed chicken breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boudin stuffed chicken breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Maybe the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances can boil water as well as steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite easy to live green, after all. Largely, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to boudin stuffed chicken breast recipe. To make boudin stuffed chicken breast you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Boudin stuffed chicken breast:
- Take of Chicken breasts spilt.
- Provide of Boudin links casin removed.
- Take of Thick cut bacon (peppered).
- Take of Your favorite cajun rub. (Slap you mamas is my favorite).
- Use 1/4 cup of Brown sugar.
Instructions to make Boudin stuffed chicken breast:
- In a big bowl mix brown sugar and how ever much spice you like of cajun rub. Toss in bacon strips usually 2 strips per breast. Toss to coat bacon. Set a side.
- Split chicken breast without cutting the sides completely so it forms a pocket. Stuff with boudin you removed from casin. Dust the chicken with the cajun rub..
- Wrap the bacon strips around chicken. You can secure it with a cut skewer or wrap with butcher twine..
- Put in shallow oven dish and cook at 350 until internal temp is safe. Last 10 minutes of the cook sprinkle more sugar mix over the chicken. It will caramelize. Becareful not to let it burn..
If you find this Boudin stuffed chicken breast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.