Tilapia W/Roasted Vegetables.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, tilapia w/roasted vegetables. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tilapia W/Roasted Vegetables is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Tilapia W/Roasted Vegetables is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have tilapia w/roasted vegetables using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tilapia W/Roasted Vegetables:
- Take of Meats:.
- Make ready 2 of Fresh Tilapia Fillets.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready of Cayenne pepper.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Fish Seasoning (with Salt).
- Get of Vegetables:.
- Make ready 1/2 head of Cauliflower.
- Take 1/2 head of Broccoli.
- Prepare 10 of medium Brussel Sprouts.
- Prepare 5 of medium carrots.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 of small butternut squash.
- Get of Spices:.
- Get 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Take 1 tsp of Hungarian paprika.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of Lowery's Season Salt.
- Prepare of table salt.
- Get of ground black pepper.
- Take 3 tbsp of water.
- Get 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
Steps to make Tilapia W/Roasted Vegetables:
- Wash vegetables, and cut the bottoms of the brussel sprouts and remove outer leaves.
- Cut vegetables (not the squash!) into bite-sized pieces, halve or quarter the brussel sprouts based on size..
- Cut butternut squash in half, and place in glass baking pan. Add a small amount of water and cover with cling wrap. Microwave for 10 minutes..
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to large wok or non-stick pan. Add vegetables, turmeric, paprikia, season salt, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. STIR. Do not cook yet!.
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
- Place aluminum foil over cookie sheet (for easy cleaning) and spray with Pam. Place tilapia fillets on the foil..
- Mix fish seasoning in a small bowl. Add cayenne pepper and black pepper to your taste..
- Put a small amount of olive oil on each fillet, and spread with your finger until the entire side of the fillet is covered. Add 1/4 of the fish seasoning mix that you made in step 6 to each of the fillets..
- Turn the fillets over and repeat step 7..
- Take butternut squash out of microwave. Remove seeds and outer skin. Place the meat of the squash into a glass bowl. Add a small amount of water if needed. Microwave for an additional 5 minutes..
- Begin to roast the vegetables over medium-high heat. Stir frequently..
- Put fish fillets into oven, bake for 7-8 minutes on each side..
- Add brown sugar to squash (or to taste).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food tilapia w/roasted vegetables recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!