Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Parmesan Panko chicken breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parmesan Panko chicken breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to parmesan panko chicken breast recipe. You can have parmesan panko chicken breast using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Parmesan Panko chicken breast:
- Prepare of Chicken breast.
- Take of Parmesan cheese.
- Get of Panko crumbs.
- Get of Salt.
- Provide of Peper.
- Use of Crushed red pepper (optional).
- Take 1-2 of Eggs.
Instructions to make Parmesan Panko chicken breast:
- Bread the chicken. Put chicken in a dish with an egg or 2 so the panko breading and Parmesan cheese stick. Season chicken with salt and pepper and crushed red pepper if desired..
- Add Panko to chicken..
- Add Parmesan cheese to chicken.
- Use a fork and press the breading into chicken until enough is coated a making a layer covering the chicken. Flip chicken and repeat until desired amount..
- (Optional) Place the breaded chicken on a HOT pan sprayed with cooking spray. Only for about a minute. This helps to keep the breading from separating from the chicken while cooking. I have tried spraying baking dish. This method has worked out the best..
- Place in baking dish. Bake on 350°about 45 min or until NO PINK.
- Let cool..
- Serve. Enjoy!.
If you find this Parmesan Panko chicken breast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.