Masala fried rice. We don't eat a lot of plain rice in my house but I always make a little bit every week just so we can make some quick fried rice as a last minute lunch option! My husband loves all kinds of fried rice so I changed things up a little bit and made this masala pulav for him, and he loved it! Masala Fried Rice is a simple and easy-to-make Chinese recipe.
Masala Fried Rice can be prepared at brunch, lunch or dinner as a main dish. C for Chettinad Masala Cheeyam – Masala Seeyam – Chettinad Masala Seeyam My Cooking Journey. Add boiled rice,mix well and add black pepper crushed,soy sauce,green chilies,white pepper powder, green coriander,green onion stalk and water.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, masala fried rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
We don't eat a lot of plain rice in my house but I always make a little bit every week just so we can make some quick fried rice as a last minute lunch option! My husband loves all kinds of fried rice so I changed things up a little bit and made this masala pulav for him, and he loved it! Masala Fried Rice is a simple and easy-to-make Chinese recipe.
Masala fried rice is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Masala fried rice is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have masala fried rice using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala fried rice:
- Get of long grained rice 1 1/2 cup onion.
- Make ready of virgin olive oil 3 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder.
- Prepare of light soya sauce 1/4 teaspoon ajinomoto.
- Make ready of tomato ketchup 1/2 cup carrot.
- Take of baby corn 1/2 cup tomato 1/2 cup bean green.
- Prepare of unsalted cashews as required 7 cup water.
Masala Fried Rice Recipe, How To Make Masala Fried Rice Recipe. Learn the recipe of Masala Fried Rice by vahchef. For more recipes visit vahrehvah.com Masala Fried Rice goes well as a quick meal, lunch in tiffin or even as a brunch. Just serve along with some papad, pickle, salad and your meal is sorted..
Steps to make Masala fried rice:
- Wash and chop all the vegetables. Keep them aside in a medium bowl..
- Heat half cup of oil in a large saucepan over medium flame. Deep fry the onions until they turn translucent and golden in colour.
- Add all the vegetables in the onion mixture and cook well. Stir in masala powder, chilli powder, and salt. Cook until the vegetables turn tender. Remove and keep the vegetables in another dish..
- Heat remaining oil in the same pan over medium flame and fry the rice. Add water, tomato sauce, soya sauce, and salt and mix well..
- Stir in ajinomotto in the fried rice and cook until the water is absorbed-in completely.
- Mix in cooked vegetables. Garnish with cashew nuts.
- Serve hot.
Heat a pan add oil, When hot add onion and fry till translucent. Add the ground masala, turmeric, Salt and fry till the raw smell leaves. Mix well and let the cooked egg break into small pieces. Sc in Home Economics and Masters in English from Karachi University. Curd rice; Fried rice; Lemon rice.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food masala fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!