Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sourdough Spelt bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sourdough Spelt bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough Spelt bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most likely choose a lot of items out of habit. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sourdough spelt bread recipe. To make sourdough spelt bread you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sourdough Spelt bread:
- Provide 2 cups of organic stone-grounded spelt floor.
- Provide 1 cup of organic white flour.
- Provide 1 cup of homemade sourdough starter.
- Get 1 Tsp of grape molasses.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1.5 cups of room temperature water (cool down from boiling water).
Steps to make Sourdough Spelt bread:
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a big bowl..
- Stir in sourdough starter and water until desired a texture forms. The dough should not be too sticky, nor too dry. Knead your dough for 3~5 minutes.
- Flour a baking bowl/sheet before place the dough in. Cut slits on your bread to guide it to rise. Rise for anything between 4 to 12 hours based on your schedule. The longer it rises, the richer it tastes, tangier and stronger..
- Bake 30 min at 400°F in a water bath oven.
Sourdough bread is a great alternative when wanting a healthier bread. If you haven't read my article on sourdough bread, you can read it here: A Healthy Bread That Is Good For You! Spelt Sourdough Bread is an easy overnight recipe that tastes nutty and a little sweet. Replace the strong bread or pizza flour with wholemeal spelt flour. Note, because of the lower gluten content of spelt wholemeal flour the resulting bread will be heavier and.
If you find this Sourdough Spelt bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.