Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to orecchiette pasta with garlic parmesan brussel sprouts recipe. To make orecchiette pasta with garlic parmesan brussel sprouts you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts:
- Get of Orecchiette (or any variety) dried pasta.
- Use 8 of brussel sprouts, washed trimmed and thinly sliced.
- Take 2/3 of garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Take of Good pinch coarse sea salt.
- Use 25 grams of butter.
- Take of Parmesan cheese, freshly grated.
- Take of Black pepper, freshly ground.
Instructions to make Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts:
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions for 2 people..
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a shallow pan over a medium heat. Add the sliced brussel sprouts, sliced garlic and sea salt. Slowly stir fry until the butter foams, caramelizes and turns to a golden brown color. As soon as it starts to smell nutty, it is ready..
- Drain the pasta, retaining a little of the cooking juices and tip into the pan with the sprouts. Take off the heat, grate in a good handful of Parmesan and mix well..
- Finish with a generous grind of black pepper and serve with some additional Parmesan on the side. Enjoy!.
- Note: this is just as tasty with any pasta you may have in the pantry. See serving suggestion below with angel hair pasta..
If you find this Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.