Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook recipe. To cook buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook you need 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook:
- Use 1 of and a half lbs angel hair pasta (will need two boxes, use one and a half boxes).
- Take 16 oz of bag of spinach.
- Get 12 oz of small shrimp, (bag) raw peeled,deveined,tail off, frozen.
- Provide 2 containers of sliced mushrooms.
- Provide 2 of medium white sweet onions.
- You need 1 bottle of white wine (use half the bottle) any white wine will work.
- Get 2 tablespoon of butter.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of or more minced garlic (I used 4 -5 tablespoon).
- Take 1 tablespoon of sweet basil.
- Take 2 tablespoon of oregano.
- Take 2 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Garlic bread optional.
Instructions to make Buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook:
- Cook pasta to till done, drain and cool off pasta by running water over it In a colander drain and set in refrigerator or can leave in sink,in the I colander,(if leaving In colander in the sink add some water from time to time so it don’t stick together) I left it in the colander in the sink..
- Cut onions set aside when pasta is cooking.
- In big frying pan add Olive oil,butter and all spices, on medium heat mix up.
- Add the onions after Olive oil heats up mix to coat all onions.
- Add mushrooms 5 mins after the onions mix to coat mushrooms and onions.
- Add the frozen shrimp (mix to coat)5-7 mins after the mushrooms can put a lid on to help it cook faster mixing in between.
- After shrimp turns a light pink (don’t cook the shrimp all the way)add half the spinach,put lid on till it cooks down some till you can add the rest of the spinach,mix some in between. after all the spinach is in and cooked down, add a half a bottle of white wine mix well and put the lid on.
- Cook wine out…. wine will turn a light yellow and is no longer a milky white…. taste and mix occasionally if needs more spices add at this time. (if making garlic bread at this point will be a good time to start baking it) after wine is cooked out,turn off heat.
- Add the pasta, try to mix in the pan or place it all together in a big bowl (make sure that the pasta is not sticking together when adding to the wine sauce, if it’s sticking run it under cold water and mix with hands, drain well you don’t want water in the wine sauce).
- Make plates immediately and top with cheese on the outside of the pasta and a pinch over the pasta, don’t over power it with the cheese. (spoon on some sauce to each plate if you like, goes really good with garlic bread / I like to soak up the wine sauce with my bread) I highly recommend garlic bread, Italian bread,or baguette bread toasted or not toasted (a cheesy bread or cheesy garlic bread I think will over power this dish and I don’t recommend that.).
- Notes- the garlic is the heart of the dish., the more the better. You can take the shrimp out or can substituted it for Scallops. I know the ingredients looks like a lot especially the bag of spinach but that cooks down and fast, can also substitute that with kale. Can also add slices of tomato’s, just add the tomatoes slices on top of the spinach, it will also help hold down the spinach as it cooks down..
- Everything is made to taste. And spices is an estimate in this recipe I don’t really Measure.
- I had leftovers (good for a few days) makes for a good lunch too.
- This makes a lot it fills up one of my biggest bowls..
Add shrimp, cilantro, and angel hair to sauce. Mix and serve hot. shrimp garlic mushrooms seafood scampi dinner summer buttery contains-white-meat nut-free gluten-free red-meat-free contains-fish contains-pasta contains-dairy. The Recipe: This pasta recipe from Half Baked Harvest features roasted heirloom tomatoes, fresh basil, and grilled corn tossed in a light basil vinaigrette or pesto. Chicken cacciatore is braised, saucy Italian chicken that's perfect on a pile of angel hair pasta. Learn what shrimp, pasta, and wine to use for the best, easy shrimp scampi at home.
If you find this Buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply